24 Mar How Legacy Business Solutions Finds Motivation
Legacy Business Solutions is operated by passionate and energetic individuals, but even we sometimes struggle to stay motivated. It’s natural to feel uninspired and devoid of focus every once in a while. Whenever we need to get back on track, we reflect on these bits of wisdom:
• Socrates: “An unexamined life is not worth living.”
• Jim Rohn: “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
• Theodore Roosevelt: “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
• Albert Einstein: “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
• Arthur Ashe: “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
• Dalai Lama: “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.”
• Amelia Earhart: “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
• Andrew Carnegie: “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”
• Helen Keller: “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
Our Legacy Business Solutions associates hope these quotes will motivate you to reach for higher levels of success. They come through for us whenever we feel procrastination clouding our progress.
To find more insights from Legacy Business Solutions, visit us at https://legacybusinesssolutions.net.